TS crashed

Need some advise, please - Somehow I managed to crash my TS above
average.....

After restarting my server the following message showed in the server
window:

""REBUILDING ISAM FILES""

and a popup window
""REBUILDING INDEX FILES""

ran for some time and ....seems to have worked, BUT
now when I try to access specific workspaces I get
""GLOBAL OBJECT TOO LARGE TO ALLOCATE AT 2027""

and then sth like -
""WORKSPACE xyz CORRUPT SHOULD BE DELETED ""

and I cant access that page anymore at all........what the heck is
going on ????

I do have an backup, but not from last days, but dont think my data
has problem, so would only need to restore the pages, if poss from
backup or somehow in TS

ideas, please ?

thanks
rgds hans

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !