Re: SCALING THE SCREEN

> Just a small housekeeping question.  Does anyone know how I can
> scale my charts so that the scale to price alone and ignore where a
> moving average might be (for example).    The problem arises on 5min
> charts when you have a big move one way or t'other and the  MA is
> 'left behind'.  I find it distorts my thinking if I have to
> constantly resize the number of bars on a chart.   I like to have
> just the last 24 hours.
>
> Many thanks if you can help.
>
> Philip

Phil, tell the MA (or whateever) to plot *only* if NEAR to the
price....so...

ROUGHLY......

if c - MA <= 500pts then begin
	PLOT1 (MA,"MA")
end;

...hope you get the idea or let me know and I send a nice code when
Im not in a rush  :-))

rgds hans

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !