TickScape beta testers sought

Looking for TickScape beta testers

TickScape is a software tool that we originally developed for
ourselves to show price action relative to price levels. The program
can show possible support and resistance in 3D but is not limited to this.

As the software can be freely programmed we feel that this tool will
be useful for other traders as well.

Most traders will be familiar with MarketProfile and horizontal
trendlines. Both are meant to highlight accumulation of price and/or
volume or turning points at certain levels. These accumulations can
be interpreted as  support or resistance levels or simply as levels
were a certain types of action happend.

TickScape takes this concept further - into 3D space.

TickScape forms in real-time a continously changing (updating on
every tick) landscape which can visualize accumulations (or any
other function) of price as "hills" and "valleys".

Traditional profile concepts are fixed - they just accumulate
price/volume.

TickScape can expand these traditional  ideas - the program has its
OWN, fast, (Excel like) COMPILER LANGUAGE which lets the user
program how the "hills" and "valleys" of the TickScape are formed
according to the market action.

TickScape can be programmed in such a way that "hills" which are for
example symbolizing (resistance) disappear when certain price levels
are broken. Or one can visualize at which price levels the prices
accelerated either up or down. The language features the most
common mathematical functions.

TickScape is currently working with most DDE feeds. Further data
interfaces will be developed.

The program is very lean and fast. It runs comfortably along with other
trading programs on the same machine on any Windows system.
The memory and system requirements are minimal.

The program is only suited for day-traders with real-time feeds who
need to visualize rapidly the situation of the market.

If you would like to become a beta-tester please send
me an e-mail. I will only accept up to 10 beta-testers because
we cannot handle more. Please state your hardware and datafeed
configuration - remember you need a DDE capable feed. If you
have Tradestation and Excel you will be ok.

Beta-testers will receive a 100% discount on the final price - if
they contribute meaningful observations on TickScape - sorry the
final software is not a completely free - beta testers have to
work a little bit for it.

Please apply until 3rd May1998. Beta testing of TickScape will
start 7th Mai and will run for two weeks.

Thank you

Gerrit Jacobsen

TickScape is a trademark of
Jacobsen Research & Trade