ShowMe help

I *must* be missing something obvious...

I'd like to display a ShowMe at swing highs/lows.  For purposes of
discussion, let's say I want to see "strength 2" swings.  I know
I can't do this in realtime -- I want to use it as a visualization aid
to find all past swings.

All the ShowMe's I looked at plot only on the "current" bar, using
only past information.  That is, they can't look ahead 2 bars to see
if it's really a swing.

I tried using negative offsets to look at "future" data:

   if (H[2] < H AND H[1] < H AND H[-1] < H AND H[-2] < H)
   then Plot1(High, "SwingHi");

   if (L[2] > L AND L[1] > L AND L[-1] > L AND L[-2] > L)
   then Plot2(Low, "SwingLo");

...but that doesn't seem to work at all.  Apparently negative offsets
are illegal, and High[-1] is equivalent to High.

I know how to use the SwingHigh/Low[Bar] functions, but I don't know
how I'd use that information to plot a dot N bars back.

There must be some simple way to do this, but I'm not seeing it...

Thanks,
Gary