Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #210

  • To: gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #210
  • From: Jay Becker <jay-mbt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:38:02 -0700

Gary, the best and only way to save large workspaces that exceed the TS limitation
is to use the Analysis Templates.  Go to your charts with the most data series and
indiators and click on that chart.  Then go to the file menu and choose "Save
Analysis Template".  Name the template, then go back to the chart and delete all the
indicators.  You may have to do this to several charts, but the end result is you
will have all your indicators and the way then were formatted saved into templates,
and temporarly deleted from the charts.  Once you have done this to enough charts,
the workspace should be able to save.  Then once you have saved the workspace you
can re-apply these indicators by using a right-click on then inserting analysis
template and that should take care of the problem.

Jay Becker