2 monitors

Dear Multiple Monitor Mates:

I'm using an STB video card to run two monitors. I tried several Appian
cards, none of which I nor their tech support could get to function properly.

However, I think it's due to interaction (or lack thereof) between my
hardware (Gateway)& the Appian card.

Appian tech support said they've had problems before with =some= Gateways.
They said they should probably get some in-house & do some testing. This
was several months ago. Have no data as to whether anything was ever worked
out or not.

Also heartily endorse the 2-inch trackball someone mentioned previously,
specifically the Kensington Expert Mouse. Have used track balls in lieu of
mouse for over a decade & I prefer it even with a single monitor, but when
using more than one, it's no contest, IMHO.

FPI