Server problem

I downloaded the TS 18 build update for the 16 build I have now after
rebooting the server will not start in fact it shuts down my computer. It
has the error message
a fatal exception OE has occurred at oo28:Co2659e8 in VXD
Vwin32(04)+00001088. I tried reinstalling TS again in fact twice with the
same results. I was wondering now weather to reinstall windows95 or delete
the file server under Omega then reinstall TS again if I have to remove TS
completely I can after coping some of the files I need to keep. Seems like
reloading TS again would have fixed anything added when I upgraded but it
didn't. I have a corrupted file somewhere in server I think and since its
the weekend I can't call tech support and I want to finish some el stuff
plus be ready for trading Monday. Thought if anybody ever had this usuaul
situation are understood the error message might have a suggestion to
what's causing this problem.

Thanks

Robert