RE: Re: Supreme Order in Markets ??

Brian,
Your point about there being repeatable non-random characteristics to
the markets is well taken. Of course there are, as people will be
people. My response to the original posting about Supreme Order in
the Markets (or whatever it was) was referring to a different kind of
system animal. Many of the ads I've seen over the years appeal not to
the mundane fact that human psychology will show up in the markets
but to a much more exciting possibility (to those with a certain
mind-set). This is that there is a Secret Natural Order of some kind,
A Deep Rhythm or Pulse governing the markets: Alchemy and "Music of
the Spheres" type stuff. It's always a Secret, of course, discovered
by the author and available to you for a mere $50 or so from "W"
books, or, if you've really got balls, for $35,000 (and you have to
swear not to spread it around).
Notice sometime, in magazine articles, book titles, etc., how many
times the sales pitch involves "secrets": diet secrets, golf secrets,
relationship secrets...
Regards,
NJB