EZ counter

This has to do with setting up a 'counter' in easylang, I believe.
Say I want my system to give me a buy signal when an indicator reaches a
certain level. For example, lets use RSI. When RSI falls below 20 I want to
go long at the high of that bar. But if the market is going down, the market
may not go above the high the next day to give me the entry signal, so I
want to tell TS to buy at each lower high up to 5 days after RSI crosses
below 20. I only want 1 entry, whenever that high is hit.
If the market still hasn't hit that high after 5 days, I no longer want the
signal. How do I program it to give me the signal up to 5 days after?

Thanks