Clipped messages

There have been a number of posts from digest subscribers whose digests are
getting clipped.  Add my voice to the chorus.  Sometimes I lose only a few
messages, sometimes nearly all.  This happens regularly.

Someone suggested that the problem was with the recipients' ISPs,  that
perhaps that the digests are too big.  But I've noticed that quite a few
different ISPs are represented among those who have complained of this
problem, so it seems as if the digests themselves need changing.  Digests go
out, apparently, each day or whenever there is a certain volume of mail,
whichever comes first.  Could a setting on the list server be changed to
trigger a digest at a lower volume threshold?

I hate complaining, given that someone is doing, I assume for free,
something that benefits the rest of us.  Still, a problem exists that needs
to be resolved, and we are not hearing  that any effort is being made to
resolve it.  Of course, there could have been announcements in the clipped
digests, and I'd never know (G).

The posting next the piano player says to email
omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx if you have problems or suggestions.  I tried
this and got a form letter back that resembled the one I got when I
initially subscribed.

Is anybody listening?  Anything being done?

Thanks,
Chris Slaybaugh