Re: Omega Research Customers Be Aware

  • To: "Alan Savant" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Omega Research Customers Be Aware
  • From: "Neil Jon Harrington" <njh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 12:41:50 -0700

Let's get more information out on the table about this guy whose email is
Preferred Customer <1IMPEX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, and who in this case, signed
his name David. Immediately following your message, I have attached a
message that appeared on the ATI list that you apparently ignored. This
Preferred Customer <1IMPEX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> goes by many different names.
Do you know this person, Alan. I would stop quoting him or her until you
find out who this person is.