Re: Omega Research Customers Be Aware

Peter,  By your own admission below you are happy because you don't know
any better. That means you don't trade for a living and probably are an
Omega plant also. You are what they describe as blissfully happy or
rather ignorance is bliss. They are coming out of the wood works.
Sheeeeeeese !  Alan (really harry williams).

Peter 2150 <Peter2150@xxxxxxx>

I have been recently made aware of exactly what the Trailing Stop
problem really is.   For all of Marks yelling and screaming,  that was
never really made clear. A simple sentence warning people exactly what
the problem was would have been much better.   The fraud really isn't
Omega's as much as some people are using the bug to fake system results.
Why hasn't Omega fixed it.  I don't know.  But to yell fraud.  A bit
much.