Re: Omega Research Customers Be Aware

Wow Ron now we know You are a Omega Spy or is it Ron Augustine = Bill
Cruz = Ralph Cruz or maybe = Jim Cox who knows? only "The Code' knows
for sure and maybe his hair dresser this explains much! How many street
people has Bill paid to post on this list and attack any and all Omega
non-ass kissers? What a pathetic bunch of paranoid Omega associates.
I'm sure "The Code" will be honored !

 "The Code is EVERYWHERE"

Ron Augustine <RonAug@xxxxxxxx>

I know of three returns to Omega in recent weeks -- two TS and one
Option Station -- no problems, but they needed to get a RMA number from
Omega first -- only in one case was a signed receipt from U.S Mail used.

FYI: MB = Alan Savant = "The Code" = who knows?  :)