RE:OL_Fraud

Peter, or whoever you are! What department of Omega do you work in?
Sales?

btw I don't care what you like or don't like you are the minority and
the minority kicked MB off this list. It is evident because the ATI list
now has much more useful content and subject matter than this vendor
monopolized list. So there! Alan

             Re: OL_Fraud