Any Omega User Groups For Michigan ??

Ned wrote:

Greetings:
Long Island Omega User Group will have its monthly meeting on Thursday
April 23, 1998 at 6:30 PM.  This meeting would be held every third
Thursday
of the month at 6:30 PM at:

National Trading Group
355 New York Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743
Tel: 516-423-8402

Direction:  Take LIE or Northern State Pkwy to Exit 110 North.
On the 110 (New York Avenue), before crossing 25 A (Main Street),
on the left side, 355 New York Ave., second floor.

This week, Mr. Philip Lieberman, CPA and co-leader of the group, will
present and discuss "Tax  Saving Strategies for Traders."  After his
presentation
and Q&A session, we'd go to a local restaurant for dinner.

Hope to see you there.

Best Regards, Ned Gandevani
Gandevani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings:

I think it is great that Ned put out the message that there is going to
be a meeting for the Omega User Group in New York.....Do we have such a
"Group" for Michigan and if so when and where does it meet ??

Regards.

A.J.Gar
ajg3@xxxxxxxx