Sp500 market action

I have noticed people making projections on their beliefs on what the SP500
will do this week.. and in general.If I may suggest.. that instead of
saying I believe that ... or this.. . (everyone has an opinion as this is a
market.) but as a successful trader who earns their living as a trader and
as a broker I suggest find a system..or as with the SP500 a matrix of
systems and follow that system with definate and absolute DISCIPLINE. I use
groups of systems that are based on breadth..interest rate and fed
policy..price momentum and lastly sentiment.. each are weighted and
depending on the number of systems on a buy we allocate into the market..
we are reactive.. not proactive and trying to guess...it isn't the holy
grail but it has been tested and stands the test of time..

Currently we are 80% invested. We can be as much as 150% invested long or
150% short.. We moniter 42 diverse systems on the markets and there is one
blaring caution.. the bullish consensus of 80%.. This is one of the highest
readings in 11 years..This is something all those who are long the sp's
should take notice.There are some other issues to be concerned.. I am
neither bullish nor bearish but rather follow a system and know the
historcial results.. this is why we are all using tradestation..

Andy Abraham cta
Angus Jackson
www.angusjackson.com