Re: Supreme Order in Markets ??

Karl,
Something to think about with all the variants of Supreme Order and
other "nature's hidden rhythm" type systems is  the underlying
premise: that all relevant the information and forces are already
present and at work and no new information (i.e., unforseen real world
occurrences out of the blue) can disturb the beauty of the Order.
That's a tough one to swallow. NJB