Re: Investors Dream

At 10:21 AM 4/16/98 -0400, Barry Burgess wrote:
>Has anybody any comments on using Investors dream with TS using a showme
>command to pass the data
>I have downloaded a trial system to test

  A very very big CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware) is in order for this!!! Or
anything the person behind this has to offer, for that matter.
  Have you been following the discussion on how vendors take/steal/borrow
from one another, repackage the stuff, lock it in protected code, then sell
it to the naive public? I hope no-one on this list will be so naive any more!
  I took this guy's course a couple of years ago. I know what he is
teaching. It is basically MACD, MACD diff line, 3 MA's and pivot points.
Paying big money for this is nothing more than a big rip-off. The same goes
for the other systems that have been mentioned here.
  David Cicia