Re: JIM COX Realtime Trading

At 08:47 PM 4/15/98 -0700, you wrote:
>At 09:40 PM 4/15/98, Jim Cox wrote:
>> (OK, one
>>of the original (circa 1994) indicators was based on a truncated RSI, it
>>was only a small part of Bullseye.
>
>That was the point I was making. That the original Bullseye was just a
>slightly modified RSI and I'm so glad to see you now admit that.

	Blah Blah Blah>

	What I said, was part of the the original Bullseye, circa 1994, was based
on a truncated RSI. Only part of it. It changed since then.

	OK? The rest of the methodology has nothing to do with Welles Wilder or
whomever!!

	That's the point!

	Sign on to #Chipper tomorrow and find out whether Bullseye speaks the
truth, or not. Realtime.

	If somewhat frustrated traders like yourself feel a real need to pound
Bullseye, fine. I am only offering this deal to prove the veracity and
truth of Bullsseye. Its my reputation. If you and that dickhead Mark Brown
want to flame me, fine.

	I take pride in my work. I am willing, and do put my trading on line
everyday. Anybody who wants to, can  sign on #chipper on the IRC and see,
realtime, what Bullseye does.

	Really am sick of all this crap. I was not trying to promote Bullseye.
Just trying to protect my reputation.

	I am so glad you have appointed yourself the sheriff of the Omega List.

	Realtime. Real profits. Bullseye.