Indicators on multiple data series

I have four data series …data1 to data4.
$spx  and $Util (30 minutes) in  data1 and data2.
$spx  and $Util (daily) in  data3 and data4.

(a.).   I  inserted the built-in TS Spread(x-y) indicator which
references the
input 1 = Close of data1 and input 2 = close of data2.
Properties  - on data 1

(b).    I inserted the TS Spread(x-y) indicator and changed
 the
input 1 = Close of data3 and Input 2 = close of data4
Properties - on data1

(c ).    I inserted the TS Spread(x-y) indicator and changed
 the
inputs - Close of data3 and close of data4
Properties - on data3

The  graph for (b)  and  (c )  are totally different
even though the inputs references data3 and data4.
I guess they are different because of the
properties selected.
My understanding is the data series will always
be selected  by the  inputs and not the
properties.

I tried this on this different data series ($adv & $decl)
($spx & $vix)  etc. The result is still the same.

Am I missing something.

Frank Ashok

P.S.  The TS Indicator Spread (x-y) is copied below
for easier reference

Input:
Input1(Close of data1),
Input2(Close of data2);