From: Jaime Loayza O <jloayzao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 7, 1998 10:36 AM
Subject: EL problem

I'm trying to use an oscilator that substract a WEEKLY average from a daily
close, for that I put
the daily prices in data1 and the weekly prices in data2, everything works
fine until I try to reference
back data. I tried c[x]-average(c[x] of data2,len) and (c-average(c of
data2,len))[x] and didn't work.
I'm thinking now to put the value on an array and then reference it, but
will use a lot of memory.
Someone have an idea of what I can do?
Is that a bug or just I did something wrong?

I will appreciate some help
Jaime Loayza