Re: COT charts??

> Has anyone taken the free data at Bullish Review and used it to generate
> charts/indicators in S.C.4.0?
> I would appreciate any hints or tips on setting up the weekly chart and
> indicaters.
> I'm shooting for something similar to B.R.'S setup.
> COT net
> COT index

I didn't kow that that data was availiable for the public. Thank you for
pointing that out.
Anyway, from an old article from Technical Analysis of Stocks and
Commodites, the
COT index is defined by Briese as follows:

COT= (Current net position-minimum net position)/(Maximum net
position-minimum net position)

By Net poisition, he means: Commercial Open Interest-(Large and Small
	Speculators)

By minimum net, he means the lowest it gets for the time frame your looking
at.
By maximum net, he means the maximum it gets for the time frame involved.