Re: Are there and ACCURATE EOD Data Vendors?

I purchased Pinnacle's (www.pinnacle.com) Continuous Linked Commodities database
and subscribe to their CLC and IDX database updates. The update costs are modest
$14/mo for first database and $3/mo additonal and the quality seems excellent.
Their programs prepare Ascii files which can be read directly by Omega products.
Their IDX updates do include all daily and weekly issues data for all 3
exchanges. I knew going in that their software is DOS based but I felt the
tradeoff for good data was worth it. The documentation is quite thorough and
readable. Corrections are provided automatically. I still subscribe to Dial Data
for some indexes but I don't think DD can touch Pinnacle for the quality of the
limited number of indexes they carry and certainly not for futures.

Earl