Looking for Excel/DDE interface information

I hope someone can point me in the correct direction.

I'm looking for information on realtime importing of data into Excel
from the Omega Server.  I just got their API to try, but am a bit
unfamiliar with DDE and Excel.  I am quite familiar with VC++.

Does anyone have examples of doing interfaces?  My initial objective
is this:  I want a simple spreadsheet with the following columns
dynamically updated:
SYMBOL
LAST
CHG
BID
ASK
BIDSIZE
ASKSIZE
LAST TRADE - Price and Size
2 TRADEs ago  - Price and Size
3 TRADEs ago  - Price and Size

This would update with every tick.  (Much like a Track Machine).

Anyone have any suggestions, guidance, etc?

Thanks,

Cash

"Mortimer! Tell them to turn those machines back on!"