Omega bitching VIRUS will not strike longer again...

Dans un courrier daté du 02/04/98 20:16:58  , adle@xxxxxxxxxx (Andy)  écrit :

<<
 If a company such as General Motors or Ford can knowingly sell a car with
 gas tanks that will erupt on impact in a crash, it can be sued for
 endangering the lives of its passengers/owners (GMC trucks, Ford Pinto). If
 Omega knowingly marketed a software program with flaws it in it, it should
 be held accountable as well for endangering the livelihood(sp) of its
 owners/users. That's common sense and that's the law.

That's right for true bug or industrial errors.
Unfortunately, the comparison is invalid.
For the trailing stop error, this is not a bug, a flaw,but again and again and
again a misunderstanding
of the subtle use of the sofware.

<<
 Other than that, I love Tradestation!!

OK and snip.

<<
 As for this country with its "poor logic and education",

This is not exactly what I said (outside the context)
I was targeting some behaviours that are mainly observed in the above country.
Do not tell the contrary, I personally know a cat.

<<
...it has a 4.6%
 unemployment rate, the biggest and only thriving  economy in the world, and
 the only military of any significant. France, on the other has an official
 unemployment rate of 12%, an economy with barely any heartbeat, and a
 laughable military record ( the last war France won was in the 17th
 century...Indochina, WW2, WW1, Franco Prussian war, Napoleonic War, War of
 Austrian Succession, French and Indian War, War of Spanish
 Succesion....shall I go on?

I know and you are right.. The list could be longer, as for any country.
Do not forget that point:
I'm french and I am advocating for an AMERICAN COMPANY.
And they even do not pay me for that.

<<
Though I will concede that the American
 Revolution would have taken longer without French help.).

Small detail...paid 2 centuries later (big detail)

<<
 As much as I am a Francophile ( I love the Tour de France, Paris Roubaix,
 Paris Tours, Tour of the Med, Paris-Nice..bike races. Je parle un tout
 petit peu mais c'est n'est pas bon maintnent parce que je n'ai pas parle
 pur six,sept ans.), your attitude is symptomatic of all that troubles
 France. But that's on another note.

I'm not in this case.
I'm defending an american company against some  rare but noisy american users.
And it seems that, as usual, I am alone or so to do this here.
This is not normal.

We are close now (a few generations) from the point where all of the above old
conflicts between nations will be  only matter for history and no more, or at
least very different of what we currently experiment.

Will TradeStation 273 build 19358 be 64kb or 128kb, will the market still
exist, will the cat lobby obtain secure microwave owens from the mondial
authorities, I do not yet know...

This list, Internet  and the mondial development of economy and information
(increasing order) are the proof that I 'll be right again later on.
But dead. Therefore no more annoying.

Frankly, Andy...
It's time to stop this thread now.
We are bothering all the list excepted us.

However, I should more carefuly read some of my mails before sending, I
admit...but reading Omega List these times makes boil my oils.

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com