Are there and ACCURATE EOD Data Vendors?

Help!

I'm in need of ACCURATE end of day data that includes NYSE advancing issues,
declining issues, new highs & new lows.

I've tried several venders, and it's mind boggling to me how poor their
service is and the discrepancies are between them.

At the moment:
Traders Access has obviously erroneous data;
Pinnacle Data has antique DOS software that takes many steps to get data.
Customer service always says try such and such and "then you'll have no
problems." So far, I've never been able to read their data.
Dial Data also seems to have erroneous data.
It seems to me that I've also tried Warden Bros(?) and Telechart.

Please, I would appreciate your suggestions for a good RELIABLE, ACCURATE oed
data provider.

Also, are there any ACCURATE internet sights that I could check for the TIMELY
release of adv, dec, new highs, & new lows? (The data on the NYSE site is not
only 2 days old, but incomplete)

Thanks much,

Dan Poiree
Bellingham WA