Readers Choice Award

I am reading a full page ad on page 15 of the April issue of Futures Mag
and I see that Metastock was the winner for five years in a row of "the
most coveted award in the investment software industry - THE READERS CHOICE
AWARD".  Then I turn to page 11 and I see that the SAME award was won by
Tradestation for the SAME time period.  What gives??.

I am now wondering how this award is arrived at - if the Readers of Stocks
& Commodities Mag choose the winners on a yearly basis, how come as a
reader I have never been surveyed as to my choice.  Has anyone else on the
list been surveyed?

Perhaps the editor of S&C Mag, who is a member of this list, will enlighten
us.  I am most interested to find out if there is any real validity behind
this "award", or is it handed out to the highest bidder.  I eagerly await
your
enlightenment.

Good trading
RDR