WOW DayTrader Status Report

For those interested, here's a minor update...

If you're a person that likes to type in symbols and quickly pull up
charts,  I don't think this is for you.  There's a lot of pointing
and clicking to get a symbol on a chart.  Accelerator keys help some,
but it's still not as easy as just typing the symbol and it comes up
on the highlited chart.  It is also slower than TS to load the
charts.

"I used to have a handle on life, but it broke."