POSITION MANAGEMENT by Bob Kodama

Hi Don:

Hope you had a good weekend.

I started a new activity this weekend.

Motorcycle road racing.

This weekend was a practice weekend at Spokane Raceway.

I am racing a 125cc Honda racing motorcycle.

Straight away speed  120 to 140 mph.

Did not crash, but did go off the track.

Had a lot of fun.

Never have gone 120+ on a motorcycle.

My instructor crashed,  broken arm, broken ankle.

Another guy broke his collar bone.  His bike went 30 into the air.

What did I learn?

Racing motorcycles is A DANGEROUS BUSINESS.

WHY??????

Why am I doing this?

I want to learn about what motorcycle road racing is all about.

Going in, questions:

What makes a good racer?

(Substitute: trader)

What are the fundementals/principles/concepts that a successful racer
follows?

What does a racer have to know about his/her equipment, the racing
environment,
him/herself?

The class I am taking, there are women in my class, and they are cute.

I want to develop my skill to be a competent racer.

I am racing against myself. I want to have fun. I am on a good racing
team.

We help each other out to be better racers.  To understand what is going
on.

You listen to the experienced racers.  I will learn from them all.

Stock trading is a piece of cake.

To your question:

MY COMMENTS BETWEEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don wrote:

> Mr. Phelps... Here is your mission.....
>
> Find a couple stocks that would be good shorts in the SOON to be coming
> CRASH/Correction...  I stress the word soon.

Questions:

What is a good short?

What is a good long?

What is a good stock?

Bob's definition of a good stock, ONE THAT HE MAKES MONEY ON, Short or
long.

ALL STOCKS ARE GOOD BEFORE YOU TRADE THEM, ALL STOCKS ARE BAD BEFORE YOU
TRADE THEM.
Pick one.

WHAT YOU DO AFTER YOU TAKE A POSITION IS MOST IMPORTANT.

Questions to ask yourself.

WHAT IS MY ENTRY CRITERIA?

Some, but not limited to:

momentum up/down, reversals, breakouts, breakdowns, timing,
fundamentals, technicals, news, etc

After taking a position.

WHAT ARE MY EXIT CRITERIA?

Some, but not limited to:

On the downside, exit at even, exit at stop loss, going on vacation.

On the upside, trailing stop hit, bad news, going on vacation,
percentage of gain, goal of trade (wanted to make $5000 from trade),
rounding top, etc.

Stock picking, your choices are as good as mine.

AGAIN:

WHAT YOU DO AFTER YOU TAKE A POSITION IS MOST IMPORTANT.

> Of course I am looking at Sunw...

On sunw

Looking at the daily chart,

http://www.tscn.com/wsc/Corporate_Snapshot.html?Symbol=sunw

Might go down and test 33, just a guess.

Why did it go down to 33 before?

I don't know what the nature/character of sunw is.
If you know sunw trade it.

But let's say the dow drops to 8150 or
> below over 5 days. What stocks would you think would be hurt the most.
>
> Regards
> Don

I don't know.  Your choices are as good as mine.

Whatever you do, As they say in Madison Square Garden when they are
boxing,

PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES.

Thanks Don

Good trading.