Re: Free Historical Stock Data?

Alan_Schnelwar@xxxxxxx wrote:

>      You could subscribe to our Dial/Data service, but it is not free.
>
>      Alan

> Subject: Free Historical Stock Data?
> Author:  James Rehler <jrehler@xxxxxxxxx> at ccmail_gateway
> Date:    3/30/98 3:46 PM
>
> Anyone know of a site where one can download free data on stocks in
> format compatiable with TradeStation, i.e. ascii, meta, etc? Going back
> say 2 years minimum would be nice but not absolutely essential.

Unfortunately, your service in my opinion stinks. I never got it to work
correctly and as a TradeStation Group leader I give that opinion to many
who ask. Maybe, I had a bad experience, but a I tried it twice with zero
success - - very poor quality and the symbol universe was a nightmare.
Of course you could blame that on Omega I suppose.