Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 06:56:09 -0800 (PST)
From: r v <rvince99@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Diversification
To: PFein1503 <PFein1503@xxxxxxx>

Unfortunately, when you need the benefits of diversification the most
- on those oddball, outlier days, are the times all correlations tend
to reduce to 1 !

If diversification is the only free lunch around, it is, imho, at
best, the blue plate sauerkraut special.

Quantity applied to trading, ESPECIALLY on the oddball, outlier days,
is FAR more inportant than diversification.

-Ralph Vince