From: lwright@xxxxxxxxxx (Larry Wright)
Subject: Trading list is starting up
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx (Omega List)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 08:35:20 -0700 (PDT)

Well... the mail seems to be running about 15 to 1 in favor of the
trading list, with quite a bit of interest in VB.  Perhaps there is
enough interest to have it go.

The list is for discussion of topics related to trading -- systems, ideas,
techniques, and, if possible, the code necessary to implement them. The
idea is to provide useful and interesting information.  (-; Bragging about
your system without telling how it works is not useful to the list ;-).
Omega-related topics are not appropriate, and should remain on the omega
list.

It is expected that members will be active and contribute their share to
the list.

The list has been set up for manual subscriptions *only*.  If you wish to
be a member of the list, please send a note directly to:

owner-ati-list@xxxxxxxxxx

and mention that you wish to be a member. The subject line should read:

Subscribe ati list

( no dash in ati list) so I can spot the requests and process them.

There have been problems with the list when Netcom did upgrades, mods,
etc.  Some previous members may not be current.  If you do not get a
welcome message in the next few days, you are not a member, and will need
to send a note to subscribe.

Larry