Re: Novice vs Experienced Traders

Robert Kodama wrote:

> A successful trader does not have big losses regardless of leverage.<

snip

Hi Bob -

As usual, some exellent words of wisdom in your last post!   I especially
like the one above.

Also liked the post about the "NASDAQ BOYS".  'Bout time that  1/2 pt
spread stuff and holding orders back got blasted into the dark ages where
it belongs.

Ya know, I think in the future, our serious trading competition will come
from the new generation of people who grew up with computers and video
games. Video games really require you to develop the brain in a
discretionary manner. Who ever heard of playing against a  video game using
a rigid computer system? (though THAT would probably work <g>)    These new
talents will probably be the next wave of Tudor Jones style traders once
they start running some serious money.

For me, already, watching the screen and entering orders through Leo-Web
almost seems
like a video game.

Hmmmmm...

Keep it coming -