Re: Omega Research Announces Performance Evaluation Software

> Futures Magazine, in its January 1998 review, gave the product
> its highest rating

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
- ever seen any lower rating of a big advertiser ?

rgds hans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This E-mail contains statements that are forward-looking and are
made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995.  When used in this E-mail, the words
"believes," "estimates," "plans," "expects," "intends,""anticipates,"
"may," "prospect" and similar expressions as they relate to me are
intended to identify forward-looking statements.  The statements in
this E-mail regarding expected performance and new and future product
releases are based on current expectations and beliefs concerning
future events that are subject to risks and uncertainties.  Actual
results may differ materially from the results suggested herein.
Factors that may cause or contribute to such differences and impact
future events include, but are not limited to, me meeting my timetable
for the development of new products, customer acceptance of such new
products, my ability to market effectively such new products, the
introduction of competitive products in the market, changes in
conditions in the financial markets, and my ability to attract and
retain high-quality product development personnel and to continue my
relationship with me, as well as those discussed in my filings with
the Securities and Exchange Commission including the risk factors set
forth in my Prospectus dated DECEMBER 31,1999.....

.................WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

blablablablablablbalalblablablablblablablablablablablbalalblablablablb
la