RE: The Code .... Etc

I realize most traders aren't into computers and programming, but I would like to point out that nothing is really safe from dedicated hacking.  It's just a question of time and resources.  All that armor is just going to weigh you down and make you a slow target.  The dongle, DES, passwords, you name it;  there are literally hundreds of skillful, talented, albiet maverick programmers and CS students who just love to upset the SPA's applecart.  There are dozens of web and ftp sites that specialize in assisting a knowledgeable programmer in hacking and cracking. Try www.fravia.org/project3.htm for an example.  True hacking is not for the feint of heart, it's not easy, not fast, but the reward is a job well done.
	AFA flame baiting, cussing, CAPPING, verbal jousting; just makes the list a bit more entertaining.  The content to spam ratio is still way above the norm of other groups and the focus always returns to the main event.