From: Peter Gibson <Peter_Gibson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CloseM Function
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 1998 9:04 PM

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD5757.9B41E480

Has anyone used the CloseM function in Build 21 of TS 4.0?

I took a look at the on-line documentation - it does not explain how to =
use CloseM.  I tried using CloseM(Date[1]) expecting to get the close of =
the month from the date 1 bar ago.  Although PowerEditor gives the =
'Excellent!' result the value returned by the statement is 0. =20

Anyone know how to get this to work? =20

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD5757.9B41E480