Re: ??"The CODE" hotmail discontinued??

Ron Augustine wrote:

> Shouldn't be to surprising -- as beloved as he and his comments and
> contributions have been to many on this List, poor guy just can't seem to
> figure out how to get along with all of the other people out there in the
> real world---
>
> But don't despair-- I'm sure he will return again and probably where least
> expected -- maybe we should offer a prize for the first one to detect the
> next encore...

Geez Ron give it a break.

What have you been doing, just lurking around so you can make some snide
comment.  What has this guy done to you that has you all disturbed--you
need to keep your smart a** comments to your self.  I wouldn't know The
CODE if he were sitting next to me and I have recieved very little, if
any, help from his posted code but probably a good many people on this
list have benefitted from his posts.  If you don't have anything to
contribute---just keep on lurking and shut up or better yet go take a
porcelain cruise and get over it.

Have a pleaseant day