Re: ETS trading syetm

> > In a message dated 98-03-23 18:14:45 EST, rharmo1@xxxxxxx writes:
> >
> > > It renders signals based on
> > >  predetermined price patterns and confirmation with a trend, which
> is a
> > >  proprietary indicator included in the package.
> >
> > Very proprietary and very complex.  5 day momentum of 21 bar moving
> average.
> > Trend up if above zero and down if below.
>
> Perhaps you're right, and I won't argue with you, but the results I
> got were not
> the same.  The patterns were similar but not identical, and the values
> were
> vastly different.

You can contact Michael Mermer of ETS Systems at:
http://www.traderssoftware.com

All I know is his system is ranked consistently in the top 10 by Futures
Truth. I'm sure Michael can answer and detailed questions about his
system. I have no financial interest in his system.
--
Investment Engineering, Corp.-Omega Research "Solution Provider"