Re: HISTORICAL DATA

> From: Dark Hacker <hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Clearly, they wouldn't.  Omega is trying to motivate users who "just
> got their feet wet" to upgrade to a studly system like Tradestation.
> I just wanted to make sure there isn't some secret "technique" for using
> those EL systems (not ELA) in Supercharts.

I haven't had time to do more than scan those messages briefly, so I'm not
sure this will help in these cases.  However, do be aware that a lot of the
program logic can often be hidden in user functions, eliminating a lot of
the semicolons that the newer (debrained) versions of SuperCharts choke on.
In past, when it has been easier to spend hours or days running down new
trading ideas, I often ended up with so many user functions that I had to
print some of them out and wipe them from the working list in order to keep
going.  It's cumbersome, but better than not getting it done at all.

Owen Davies