Re: HISTORICAL DATA

Any suggestions from Supercharts users on how to use some of the complex
systems posted to this list in Supercharts?  Most of these seem to be
Tradestation systems with Buy and Sell statements congealed into one.
Supercharts 2.1 complains about all kinds of stuff when I use the old
"cut and paste" trick.

If I can't use the EL posted then I have to rely on ELA but of course
that leaves me at the mercy of the system writer.

Looks like us Supercharts users are hosed (unless we upgrade to Tradestation).

- Hacker