Re: Outlook Express Configuration

Dennis Holverstott wrote:

> The Sherrif's reminder brings up a config problem with Outlook Express.
> Lately there have been a lot of posts from Outlook users that appear to
> be blank when I view them with Netscape 4 (Bill Gates conspiricy ?? :-).

Probably so, call the DoJ.  No, forget it, they're too slow.

> Anyway when I click 'view page source', there is a message in there but
> it's in a *non-standard* format.

Thanks for your notice to those using MS email client products.
I thought we just had a bunch of new subscribers who are email
newbies.  Sorry if an old timer is using Gate's new weapon; I
really have not paid any attention to who was sending apparently
blank messages.

Rod
grisham@xxxxxxxxxxx