Re: trade a system in exchange for SPX Index data

> using $30 commision, $125 slippage
> (I know this is high, but you can't hurt to have worst case scenario in back testing)

If you think $125 slippage RT for in and out is HIGH than you should
try to trade REALTIME and not paper, make it $250 and youre safer -
and thats still not worst case.

BTW your short signals look to be as good as the ones from our
NN-friends in the current upmove which began end of jan.

rgds hans

~~~~~
THERE IS RISK IN {BACKTESTING} FUTURES TRADING.