Re: Fwd: Trader tax laws...what are they?

Folks, folks, folks...

We're talking about the IRS here. The people that answer those phones
have something like a 37 percent accuracy rate when answering
questions regarding the tax code. If you have doubts, consult a
professional. Don't take the advice of any of us...we're traders. Get
advice from someone you trust.

Tim Morge