Re: ? Omega-liste email problem with attachements ??

>I have send a email with a attached ela file to the omega list
>3 times but it never showed up.

It was too large.  Please announce the availability of large files
and send them to those individuals who request them.  The list has
too many subscribers to distribute large attachments this way.

>When I do a testmail to the list with text only there is no problem.

That's because it's within the size limits - 15000 characters.

--
jimo@xxxxxxxxxx
maintainer of the omega list