Re: Trader tax laws...what are they?

Now I could be wrong, as I am 60% of the time I make a trade, but I
think you are confusing a Dealer and a Trader.  I believe that Traders
are not subject to Self Employment Tax and because of that they are not
able to establish a SEP,Keogh, Etc.  Dealers are subject to Self
Employment and as such, are able to establish a SEP, Keogh, Eetc.  At
least that is what I have read in  several publications.

Regards,