From: "J. Adam Hewison" <jadam@xxxxxxx>
To: David Groom <yankee93@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:36:36
Subject: "Profits Beyond Your Wildest Dreams!"   Nine-Year Veteran Trader
Reveals Secrets

Dear David,

How would you like to earn an extra $1,500 per week -  every
week?

And that's just for starters! Within six months, you should be making
closer to $6,000 per week - over $300,000 annually. Imagine! Making
more money in your spare time than most people do in their full-time
jobs. You can do it!

Cash in on the most profitable . . . yet misunderstood . . .
money-making field in the free world. You can work from home, while
keeping your current job for security - or becoming a full-time golf
junkie, or pursuing whatever your passion happens to be. You can live
anywhere in the world, with no overhead and no rat-race hassles.

How? By learning Lee Gettess'  low risk approach to trading in the
futures markets. Lee quit the rat race nine years ago, moved to his
dream home and is raising his young family, all with the profits from
his new trading career.

I'll tell you more of Lee's exciting story in just a moment . . . but
here's the best part of this for you. Lee has just prepared a trading
course,"Trading In The Trenches," that reveals all the real secrets
every serious trader must know!

		The Secrets To Building A Fortune

You'll receive a manual filled with all the rules you'll need, plus
actual examples of profits on past trades, plus a 90-minute video
tutorial where Lee shares his best proved-in-the-market trading
strategies.

* The GTI - The Gettess Turning Point Indicator (GTI) is a unique
combination of an indicator and a price pattern that identifies each
major turning point as it occurs. Proven to work in any market and on
any time frame from monthly charts to one minute tick charts.

* Specific Rules To Build And Transform Any System Into A Huge
Money-maker - Detailed trading research produces staggering results -
$582,118 profits after commissions, 85.47% accuracy and a shocking 115
to 1 Reward to Risk ratio!

* How To Actually Make Even Ken Roberts 1-2-3 Trading Profitable - Lee
has developed a powerful trading strategy to convert the most basic
pattern analysis into a profit machine.

* Plus, Loads More!

No fluff is included - you can get the general basics anywhere. This
workshop is packed with "down-in-the-trenches" secrets to making huge
market profits.

		 A Fantastic Once-In-A-Lifetime Opportunity

Look again at the enormous power of this secret. Traders arming
themselves with this now control some awesome secrets, and will be
trading against you head-to-head. Tell me, would you rather be the guy
with the pistol, or the crack F-14 fighter pilot armed to the teeth?
Don't get blown out of the markets. It's not easy succeeding as a
trader. Put the odds on your side. Traders have always lost because
they were blindly ignorant of what it takes to succeed. Now you have
the opportunity to learn what it takes.

		 Limited Offer

We have been authorized to produce 1,000 and only 1,000 course packages
at this time. Fifty have been allocated to the author for his friends,
leaving exactly 950 available. Based on past demand for Lee's VOLPAT
and Market Mapping Systems, this should sell out in a matter of days.
Don't miss out on this one-time, limited offer. To make your decision
truly risk-free, we are offering a zero-risk guarantee.

		 Your Zero-Risk Guarantee

Simply give "Trading In The Trenches" a try. If at anytime in the next
year it is not profitable, just send it back with a copy of your
trading results.We'll immediately send you back every penny you paid!
Plus, you can keep the exclusive FREE Bonus "The Scorpion Method"
andcontinue trading with it. We're that sure you'll love "Trading In
The
Trenches" . . . so you risk nothing and receive a proven-in-the-market
profitable trading method just for trying Lee Gettess' powerful
trading breakthroughs.

		 Order Today

Here is your opportunity to stop reading about enormous profits and
experience the thrill of winning for yourself. The opportunity to
become a successful futures trader.

Order Online. Order by Phone Fax or snailMail

Online http://www.marketdepot.com/products/leegettes
or call 888-Mkt-depot (888-658-3376)
Overseas callers call410-867-7490
Fax this e-mail to 410-867-4203

(Lot's more info on Lee and his "killer Video at:
http://www.marketdepot.com/products/leegettess)

You've seen performance results. You've read about traders that have
made money - and are still making money -  using Lee's secrets. This
course is a disciplined, well-thought-out, proven attack on the market.
It gives you the edge.The 950 copies should sell out in a matter of
days. So please send your order now.

Sincerely,

Terry Walker

P.S. Make the call right now! This limited offering will sell out . .
.and it will sell out fast. Don't miss this opportunity to learn the
hottest and most dependable trading breakthrough ever . . . without
risking a penny.

P.P.S. Get your FREE Bonus copy of the highly profitable report, "The
Scorpion Method." This awesome trading secret is yours to keep, even if
you return the "Trading In The Trenches" course.

		 ONE YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Yes! I'd like to give "Trading In The Trenches" a try. When I order,
I'll receive Lee's manual and video tutorial, plus "The Scorpion Method"
as a FREE Bonus. I understand your Zero-Risk Guarantee entitles me to a
full refund if the techniques don't perform. "The Scorpion Method" is
mine to keep even if I return "Trading In The Trenches."

FAX this Order to 410-867-4203
Order on line with our secure server at
http://www.marketdepot.com/products/leegettess
Or call 888-Mkt-depot (888-658-3376) Overseas callers call 410-867-7490
9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday-Friday

First name __________________________________________________

Surname___________________________________________________

Address____________________________________________________

City_____________________________State______________________

ZipCodePostalCode__________________________________________

Country____________________________________________________

Phone:____________________________________________________

Fax:______________________________________________________

e-mail:____________________________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTICE
You received this e-mail because your name and e-mail address were
entered at a website operated by INO Global Markets. We specialize in
futures and options information. Our web sites are located at
www.ino.com, www.quotewatch.com and www.globalcharts.com.  Products
and services connected with the futures and options trading are
marketed on our sites and by e-mail. We have a strict practice to
avoid, where possible, sending out unsolicited e-mails. If you wish to
instruct us to discontinue sending e-mails to you. please reply to
this message.

Make sure you insert the word

 REMOVE

 in the subject line of the return e-mail, otherwise we may not see it.
 All removals are done by humans.

 Thank you.

****** Other recommended  INO Global Markets sites ******

http://www.ino.com/rovers
	FREE Everythings FREE!

http://www.globalcharts.com
	The Premier charting service on the Web

http://www.ino.com/power
        Options Traders Heaven!

http://www.marketdepot.com
	#1 Superstore for Futures and Options Traders

http://www.ino.com
	The Web Center for Futures and Options Traders

http://www.marketcenter.com
	FREE resources for the Trader

http://quotewatch.com
	FREE Intraday Charts, Quotes and News

http://www.managedmoney.com
	FREE resource for picking a money manager