Re: Get a free Education !!! - listern to Tom Cathey

ED KARLIN wrote:

> Jim,
>
> Interesting perspective.  Hope to hear more insight from you in the future.
>
> <snip>
>

> >Remember !!  this is war.
> >My motto- " walk in quietly, take the money, and walk out quietly"
> >
> >Happy trading,
> >
> >Jim Wong

  Very good Jim. Very much in keeping with the Credo of the 20th Century
Financial Warrior.
Your right, this is War. We don't want to believe that is should be like that
-  but when you get your broker statements, you have in you hand a list of the
fallen and the wounded. Oh,.. and to add insult to injury, someones BANK was
plundered in the process.

john