Re: Real Trading Experience about John G. by Bob Kodama

  • To: "Timothy Morge" <cash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Real Trading Experience about John G. by Bob Kodama
  • From: "Andy" <adle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 08:32:07 -0800 (PST)

In reply, I think that anyone who survives or thrive trading between Jan,
1994-Dec 1994
and Aug,1997-Jan1998 will survive or thrive during down periods. IMO, these
periods can be consider "bear" market conditions in a secular bull market.
Also, if you look on the daily charts and compare the 2 periods, you can
see a similar pattern bewtween the 2.  Please keep in mind that an interest
rate hike in Jan 1994 and the asian crisis "knock" the bull from its run
for these periods of time.