Re: "The Code"

ATom wrote:

> Hi Tim,
> Well atleast there are two of us on this list that do trade, have traded and
> have no knowledge of TS coding skills.
> Been listening >snip<

There are others.  I trade and have no knowledge of TS coding skills. I've been
listening and like what is being said. Nothing Earth shattering, just common
sense. It's in the books and the literature on trading.  It's just nice to see
someone coming out and saying ' Hey, this is what I do.......tight  stops, money
management etc.'

 I wouldn't mind learning some coding skills, just as a learning exercise.  I'm
already turfing out all that junk ---systems and multiple indicators methods.  I
buy software.... try it out ....most of the time it goes on the shelf.  I only
buy things as research project and only when I have a profitable Series of
trades.

keep  up the good dialogue

john