Re: Building a Model

The Code wrote:

> One would need a quick oscillator for non-tending and a channel of some
> sort to use when trending.

What kinds of channels do you favor for trending markets?  I'm partial to
high/low regression channels - but that could be a function of the markets
I work with.

Note to lurkers who don't work that much with TradeStation.  It's easy as
pie to do a regression channel in SuperCharts (that's the program I work
with - and I assume the function is about the same in TS).  Just use the
trend line function - draw a trend line between a high/low or low/high -
activate the trend line - edit the active tool - and then adjust active -
then choose regression - and and then regression on close.  If TS is very
different than SC - perhaps a TS user can outline the steps to use in TS.
Robyn